Become a self-employed contractor and work for WOW!
We are looking for a special cheerful, reliable male or female who is willing to work. Your work should be of a high standard to fit our company’s solid reputation.
No day will be the same as the last. You will need to be fit, customer focused, enjoy dealing with and meeting people. This is a full-time position , 5 ½ days and some weekend or after hours work will be required from time to time on rostered basis.
What we offer:
- Weekly pay.
- A friendly staff environment.
- Our administration staff handle all client phone enquires, bookings and email enquiries.
- Invoicing for commercial clients is processed by administration staff.
- Two weeks paid for full training of the Wow carpet cleaning system and equipment will be provided.
The successful applicant will have:
- Take pride in your work at all times.
- Take pride in yourself and appearance.
- Proactive and ability to report and highly organised.
- Have excellent Interpersonal communication skills, as well as written skills.
- New Zealand citizenship / Permanenet Resident.
- An unblemished current full New Zealand driver’s license.
- A clean police record (a police check will be required).
Does this sound like you?
If you believe you have what it takes to join our team then apply now by emailing us on email@example.com with an up to date CV including a covering letter with three reasons why you would be suited to our company.